Does this sound familiar?
- Bending to tie your shoes feels like squeezing a tube of toothpaste with the cap still on.
- The question of booth or table was always table because a booth is too tight.
- Sitting comfortably in a movie seat means always lifting the armrests.
- Dreading the seat-belt extender on a plane and always snuggling with your neighbor, whether they want to or not.
- Thinking everyone only sees your size so you are constantly comparing yourself to other people.
- Your waist size means not giving a proper hug to the people you love because your arms don’t reach.
That was my life.
Staying the way I was meant increasing back and joint pain, not being able to care for my home, increasing the likelihood of diabetes, limited on where I could go and what I could do, and giving up the dreams I had for myself and newly formed family.
I decided I wanted more.
Using small daily steps, I learned to make peace with food and became a participant in my life. Thanks to the simple strategies, I lost the weight and gained a life full of joy, opportunity, and purpose.
You can too! Book your mini session and I’ll tell you how to get started.
One Thing is For Sure… Diets. Don’t. Work.
Anyone can cut calories and shed weight temporarily, but without education and support,
it’s just a diet, and for most people, diets don’t work.
Be the healthiest version of YOU without sacrificing joy or time so you can be there for what really matters.
I am a coach with a heart for empowering women to create a healthy relationship with food to be able to be more present in their life and give more fully to those they love.
Nourishment coaching is a partnership. I will design specific action steps based on your lifestyle. You will put the plan into action to meet your goals, and get you on the path to eating healthy and living fully!
Life long healthy habits begin to form when you make a decision to change.:
- Put on your own oxygen mask first. You are the most important person in your story.
- When you have people who count on you, it is vital that you make your own health a priority.
- Healthy food is good for everyone! Eat for weight loss and teach model good habits for your family.
- Coaching will help you make your health a priority and still be there for others.
- Learn to eat mindfully… so you can be anywhere, and find nourishing food.
- Last (but not least) Eat food you enjoy! We will focus on adding and replacing — not restricting.
Getting started is easy…
- Begin with 6 weekly coaching calls to jump-start your transformation.
- Mid-week check-ins & as needed access to me when you need it via text or email.
- Build a toolbox for dealing with eating away from home, balancing family needs, what to do when you experience an emotional trigger and more.
- Simple adjustments to your daily routine to improve your weight loss success.
- A weekly action plan. Your homework will be designed to keep you moving toward your specific weight loss and lifestyle goals.
- You’ll roll up your sleeves and put the plan into action!
I’ve learned a thing or two about what works and what doesn’t, and I can’t wait to share the best of it with YOU.
Nourishment Coaching is you-focused!
Easy to implement strategies + mindset practices = sustainable transformation.
Starting with your mini-session:
- See the possibilities of living vibrantly
- Feel empowered to try new foods and activities
- Radiate your new found confidence
- Discover ways to keep your favorite foods in your forever lifestyle
- Be equipped to navigate bumps in the road of life.
Coaching will not teach you not to fail, it will give you the tools to pick yourself up and keep going – stronger.
You will learn to honor your feelings, forgive your shortcomings, and treat yourself with the same kindness you offer a friend.
- What do you have control over in the places you spend your time?
- Who do you share space with?
- Make subtle changes to increase your long-term weight loss success.
- Think about what you are going to eat before
- Identify the reasons you are overeating
- Find ways to incorporate activity into your daily life
- Celebrate your successes. Learn from and forgive your shortcomings
- You can set a goal, break it down, and reach a point of success
- Your body can do more when your mind is open to new experiences
- Once difficult tasks become easier with repetition
- By now you can walk to the grocery store, go for a hike with a friend, play with your kids, and cook a meal with more than five ingredients
- The more you say “yes” to new experiences the more joy there will be in your life
- A healthy relationship with food is not only possible it’s fun and fulfilling
- You can achieve your goals as long as you declare your intention and do the work
“I’m a healthy person, I love to experience new people, places, and foods. I know how to get the tools I need to stay on this journey for life.”